Blogging from Kaingaroa

November 09, 2004

Relaxing

Ahhhh! My first day off since I've been here. The job is a lot of walking, so it is nice to rest. It is my first day off and I am spending it all updating my website. I do it all for you, my web-fans. And the buckets of money. Since I have a lot to write I have broken it down and put up one post for each day so far. Scroll down to read what I have been up to. I have taken a number of good pictures, but this computer does not have a USB port, so I will have to post them later. Check back later to see them all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. 'Don't know what happened to my last comment, so I'll repeat: Thanks for the updates. 'Sounds like you're off to a good start. 'Looking forward to the pix. --D.

P.S. Steelers beat the undefeated Eagles--first NFL team to take out 6-0 teams back-to-back.

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home