Blogging from Kaingaroa

May 17, 2005

The End is Near!

I can't believe I am winding up my trip! I was worried that I might get tired of traveling, but I'm not ready to leave. I have completely skipped over huge sections of New Zealand even though I have been traveling for months now. If you visit New Zealand, or any country really, I recommend you take your time. Not everyone has months to spare, but I think you gain less from a whirlwind tour. The times that I took a tourist bus that raced around to different sites don't stick with me as well. I found that when I posted about those days it was harder to remember what I had seen, or what the names were, or how places were connected. If you only have two weeks, I think it is better to just visit Fiordland thoroughly, or really explore Northland, and not go crazy trying to see anything. Anyway, that's my take. Or if you can afford it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home